Thread: Nice Script - Need some help

License owner

Default Nice Script - Need some help

Hello,
    This is really a very good script to make a wallpaper site, i have some question.
    1. Can i remove or edit Powered by: Wallpaper Site Script ? ( Not talking about Copyright)
    2.There is a file called paintbrush-new in template-css-updates folder,
    where to upload this file ?
    3.If i upload a single image, and i select Resize type: Original only.
    and in front end if i open that image and there will be only one button Download, When i press Download button it preview in new tab, is there any code or we can make any changes , that it directly download not open or preview in new tab ?

I hope i'll get all the answers for the above queries.

Once again thank you very much for great and powerful script

Awaiting for your kind reply

regards

License owner

1) That is the copyright. And you must pay to remove or change it in any way

2) This is the latest file changes to that particular update. You do not need to worry about this file unless you have a highly modified site and need to know what files were changed. And what those changes were.

3) I have yet to update my WSS site with the latest version and that function is new to v1.1 ( or whatever version the new one is lol ). But I am sure there is a way to change the code to bypass the preview. The only trouble might be changing it for just that one certain size.

License owner

Alright so i cant remove Powered by: no problem i wont, what about Copyright AV Scripts, this i can edit ?

License owner

If its in the file copyright.php then you may not remove any portion of it without paying for copyright removal.