PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Canvas URL?

indyonline
09-23-2010, 05:14 AM
What would be the Canvas URL for the Facebook when you create it? Somebody else told me it was the location of the script on your server. If thats true I'm guessing the file is already there? or do I have to create it or is this completely wrong.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Rob:cool:

nowares
09-23-2010, 09:13 PM
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/canvas/#canvas

This is covered in the FB developers section and easily found on Google.
I guess some people are just lazy.

The Canvas page URL is the apps location on facebook (example: apps.facebook.com/your_app)
The Canvas callback URL is the apps real location if offsite (example: yoursite.com/fb)

indyonline
09-24-2010, 03:11 AM

This is covered in the FB developers section and easily found on Google.
I guess some people are just lazy.

The Canvas page URL is the apps location on facebook (example: apps.facebook.com/your_app)
The Canvas callback URL is the apps real location if offsite (example: yoursite.com/fb)

I'm not lazy you jerk. Why you have to talk crap? I have looked it up that's why I posted it because I didn't find it. Everything I found talks about the Canvas page and nothing I found had info about a canvas URL.
This is whats wrong with forums. People so quick to be jerks.
I appreciate the info but you didn't have to through in the comment. I'm sure you will have a lot to say to this but really it's uncalled for. Grow up man.

Edit:
and your a mod...? Wow...
I bet seeing people give attitudes like this really makes people want to post and buy...
I see people all over the net that talk about how they don't go to forums where people are like that.
It's really a shame I buy a script and get talk to like that from a moderator.
Not cool man.

indyonline
09-24-2010, 03:19 AM
So anyway, I checked this link posted above
it says the Canvas URL is page on your site where the app is hosted. I was wondering this and I thought that maybe if that requires a page URL from my server then mabe since the script came with the FB connect maybe the app file would be there. Maybe It's not IDK but that's what I'm asking. If it is then some body please let me know.
Thanks, Rob

Bad Wolf
09-24-2010, 04:39 AM
I'm not lazy you jerk. Why you have to talk crap? I have looked it up that's why I posted it because I didn't find it. Everything I found talks about the Canvas page and nothing I found had info about a canvas URL.
This is whats wrong with forums. People so quick to be jerks.
I appreciate the info but you didn't have to through in the comment. I'm sure you will have a lot to say to this but really it's uncalled for. Grow up man.

Edit:
and your a mod...? Wow...
I bet seeing people give attitudes like this really makes people want to post and buy...
I see people all over the net that talk about how they don't go to forums where people are like that.
It's really a shame I buy a script and get talk to like that from a moderator.
Not cool man.

Dude actually your the one going off the deep end here. Nowares has been here a very long time and though stern and a bit grumpy from time to time he can be a great ally here as well. Now he gave you infomation about a product that has nothing to do with AV scripts. He didnt have to do that and you call him a jerk? I dont know man, I would suggest you start over on that relationship. But thats just my take on it.

indyonline
09-24-2010, 01:50 PM
Dude actually your the one going off the deep end here. Nowares has been here a very long time and though stern and a bit grumpy from time to time he can be a great ally here as well. Now he gave you infomation about a product that has nothing to do with AV scripts. He didnt have to do that and you call him a jerk? I dont know man, I would suggest you start over on that relationship. But thats just my take on it.

As I said, I appreciate the info but he didn't need to throw in the comment. It was uncalled for.
and anybody would get defensive if some body called them lazy for no reason. Just cause he been here for a while don't give him the right to treat people like that. and he is a moderator. I don't know but I wouldn't want my forum moderators calling my customers lazy!!!!!!!!! I guess you don't get that though.

Andy
09-24-2010, 01:54 PM
The lazy comment was a little unnecessary but he did help you out. So lets move on.

indyonline
09-24-2010, 02:05 PM
The lazy comment was a little unnecessary but he did help you out. So lets move on.

Thank you. I will.
Sorry to have this going on on your forum Andy.

Andy
09-24-2010, 02:52 PM
No problem, thanks for being civil.