PDA

View Full Version : Help install game packs

mathd09
05-08-2010, 11:49 AM
I've been here all day finding a better way to install a game pack downloaded from mochimedia and it seems that almost all of the threads either say nothing clearcut or somebody selling their services.

Please help provide a decent step in installing these game packs.

Second concern is that, how do I get feed of Premium games from Mochimedia to download on my site. I normally download them from admin but was using the general feed for all but I guess there wasn't any premium downloaded on my site. Do I need to get a plug-in for this matter?

Any help is much appreciated.

Bad Wolf
05-08-2010, 12:31 PM
I've been here all day finding a better way to install a game pack downloaded from mochimedia and it seems that almost all of the threads either say nothing clearcut or somebody selling their services.

Please help provide a decent step in installing these game packs.

Second concern is that, how do I get feed of Premium games from Mochimedia to download on my site. I normally download them from admin but was using the general feed for all but I guess there wasn't any premium downloaded on my site. Do I need to get a plug-in for this matter?

Any help is much appreciated.

The mochi game paks are just zip files with games not really game paks. You will need to install the games by hand 1 at a time. Premium games will be the same way if they arent coming in with the normal mochi feed.

Sorry for the bad news

mathd09
05-09-2010, 05:06 AM
The mochi game paks are just zip files with games not really game paks. You will need to install the games by hand 1 at a time. Premium games will be the same way if they arent coming in with the normal mochi feed.

Sorry for the bad news

How do I upload a file? For a particular game, there's an index.txt file, an SWF file, metadata.json file and a thumbnail. Where does it all go? I tried uploading them in admin but it didn't work.

I would appreciate any help you can give.

Bad Wolf
05-09-2010, 01:17 PM
you will only need the SWF file and the thumb the others arent needed for AV Arcade. You do know that they are uploaded thru your admin panel right?

evilgenius
05-09-2010, 03:13 PM
why not just use there feed to grab games?

mathd09
05-09-2010, 05:03 PM
you will only need the SWF file and the thumb the others arent needed for AV Arcade. You do know that they are uploaded thru your admin panel right?

Of course! I wouldn't be here if it worked.

Bad Wolf
05-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Of course! I wouldn't be here if it worked.

Just tryin to help ya out if ya want to be rude you can figure it out.

mathd09
05-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Can anyone here really me help out? Someone who really knows what to do and doesn't guess. I'm not being rude, just being straightforward. (peace out) Chill. ;)

If somebody can help, I'd appreciate it.

Bad Wolf
05-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Can anyone here really me help out? Someone who really knows what to do and doesn't guess. I'm not being rude, just being straightforward. (peace out) Chill. ;)

If somebody can help, I'd appreciate it.

Guess?? Man I have downloaded over 20,000 games from Mochi between 6 arcades. I acutally do know how to download a game. Now from the information you have given, I have given you the answer to your question. The SWF file and the image file are all that are needed. Do you want more stuff to download?

Now if you are having another problem you will need to ask it because I am pretty sure none of us are mind readers. But I could be wrong...:p