PDA

View Full Version : New Template Want Feed back

mikey00
02-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Hello i recently created a template and just wondering how it looks if someone could please leave me with some feedback and let me know what they think of this template. if you like and are intrested let me know and i will add this to the addon forums and let you receive a copy

http://www.myspacezonex.com/GameZone

Luknux
02-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Hello i recently created a template and just wondering how it looks if someone could please leave me with some feedback and let me know what they think of this template. if you like and are intrested let me know and i will add this to the addon forums and let you receive a copy
A link would be good :p

Bad Wolf
02-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Well lemme just whip out my crystal ball here......

mikey00
02-25-2010, 04:54 AM
oops sorry about that edited 1srt post added link

Luknux
02-25-2010, 06:17 AM
Well, i'd probably give it a 4.
The logo's background doesnt fit with the background, i think you should do something about that.

GM's Alex
02-25-2010, 09:32 AM
I feel like it's the 90s again with some of the design choices you have made.

1/ 10

Oh and Pro Time: To decrease loading time put javascript at the bottom of the page(well.. just before you close the body tag), not the top.

mikey00
02-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Well, i'd probably give it a 4.
The logo's background doesnt fit with the background, i think you should do something about that.

How is this the logo has a blue backgrounds with white light effects and so does the background to the site btw my main site has same design to it thats why it looks like that and wow 1/10 wow have you seen other templates green ewwwwwww red gold orange need i go on wow.1/10 lol

Luknux
02-26-2010, 12:05 PM
How is this the logo has a blue backgrounds with white light effects and so does the background to the site btw my main site has same design to it thats why it looks like that.
What i meant is that you should make the logo's background transparent so that it looks more proffesional and well, people are giving their honest opinion, really it's not much too do about that.

Bad Wolf
02-26-2010, 05:40 PM
All of your modules are stuck together. And it makes your site look really crowded. If you could separate them that would help with that issue.

I forget right off hand what it's called, but if you got your background to stay stationary it would give you a better effect with that particular image. Go to DynamicDrive.com if I remember correctly they have a small script for that.

alexander
02-26-2010, 06:12 PM
May I ask, have you paid for copyright removal?

mikey00
02-26-2010, 06:49 PM
May I ask, have you paid for copyright removal?
yup sure have also paid for the games addon why you ask?

another thing is i changed all the modules their are not stuck together and i made the homepage less crowed.