PDA

View Full Version : Hello from new user also how do points work?

sephiroth
02-07-2010, 04:54 PM
First Hello brought the script on Monday and i have been working on it ever night this week doing all sorts of things that i will show case soon, oh and i got facebook connect 90% done but its got 2 many bugs to even show yet,

Anyway the main question is i would like to know how the points are given out? from what i have seen it is pretty random...But i might be wrong

Anyway some great stuff in the mod section :)

Sep

SlyJesse
02-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Playing a game, rating and commenting all give out points.

Bad Wolf
02-07-2010, 06:23 PM
First Hello brought the script on Monday and i have been working on it ever night this week doing all sorts of things that i will show case soon, oh and i got facebook connect 90% done but its got 2 many bugs to even show yet,

Anyway the main question is i would like to know how the points are given out? from what i have seen it is pretty random...But i might be wrong

Anyway some great stuff in the mod section :)

Sep

Out of the box it's set like this:

2 points for game plays longer than 2 miniutes

5 points for rating a game

10 points for comments

sephiroth
02-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Hello

Right ok so back into the box how could i edit the point so

10 points for playing

none for rating and none for comments? is it a SQL subject that needs to be edited or have i just not seen it yet on the site?

-M-A-R-K-
02-08-2010, 06:33 AM
Go to includes/view_game/ajax/game_played.php

Find:

mysql_query("UPDATE ava_users SET points = points + 2 WHERE id='".$cookie_id."'") or die (mysql_error());

Replace:

mysql_query("UPDATE ava_users SET points = points + 10 WHERE id='".$cookie_id."'") or die (mysql_error());

Open: includes/view_game/ajax/add_rating.php
Find:
mysql_query("UPDATE ava_users SET ratings = ratings + 1, points = points + 5 WHERE id='".$userid."'") or die (mysql_error());

Replace:

mysql_query("UPDATE ava_users SET ratings = ratings + 1 WHERE id='".$userid."'") or die (mysql_error());

Open: incldes/view_game/ajax/add_comment.php

Find and delete:

mysql_query("UPDATE ava_users SET comments = comments + 1, points = points + 10 WHERE id='".$cookie_id."'") or die (mysql_error());

sephiroth
02-08-2010, 10:22 AM
once again cheer dude had not been in that file yet :)

micko
02-23-2010, 02:37 PM
2 points for game plays longer than 2 miniutes.

How to change those 2 minutes to 5 for example?

DjMorley
05-26-2010, 10:16 PM
it will be good if we cpuld edit the points for the game so some games can get more point than others

2dum2kno
05-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Theres a mod for that, check my sig