PDA

View Full Version : Things AVscripts Pro cud do with.

mivone
11-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Hey just thought i would start a thread on what we all would like to be added to avscripts pro... i got a few ideas...

maybe add an extra feature where you can add funny images to your site or funny vids.

Highscrores.(Achievements system)

Prize system for compatitions

more templates.

just a few ideas, what you guys think

NetSage
11-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Achievements aren't going to happen because it requires games to be modified ;).

You already an add videos to your site. I've seen someone doing it anyway :P.

SlyJesse
11-11-2009, 09:19 PM
All the other Net hasnt stated you can do, You jsut need to learn to code it into AV.

lusolux
11-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Achievements aren't going to happen because it requires games to be modified ;).

This has been discussed before. You don't have to modify games in order to use a simple achievement system. All you have to do is give each player for a certain amount of points (which is already being used) a level!

Just think of a forum, for every X posts you get a level. Same thing here, no need to change or hack the games. ;)

belly59
11-12-2009, 04:33 PM
I have user ranks on my site, it is simply calculated from the amount of points they have got.

(It is not fully integrated yet but if you sign up and log in then you can track your own progression through the ranks. You are currently not yet able to see what rank other players have apart from the top 5.)

kalel02
11-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Any chance you might be able to put this together as a [MOD] and post the instructions on how you added the ranks? Would be a cool feature to add.