PDA

View Full Version : Game Details Layout Bug

retrosprite
08-24-2015, 10:28 PM
I noticed game descriptions sometimes cut off at 4 lines while it should be cut off at 3 for the Game Details Layout. When it cuts off after 3 lines the Category/Likes/Views get pushed below the thumbnail making the whole page uneven:

http://i.imgur.com/49CCig5.png

I don't really understand why some descriptions get cut off different than others.

Andy
08-25-2015, 05:31 PM
The only real option is to lower the number of characters shown for the description, but this will mean some barely fill the second line. You can see the reason for the description being pushed down on the second game is actually because the title is quite long. It's a bit of a tricky balancing act.

The template is the game_info_details.twig template in the Games bundle if you would like to shorten the description.

retrosprite
08-25-2015, 05:52 PM
The only real option is to lower the number of characters shown for the description, but this will mean some barely fill the second line. You can see the reason for the description being pushed down on the second game is actually because the title is quite long. It's a bit of a tricky balancing act.

The template is the game_info_details.twig template in the Games bundle if you would like to shorten the description.

Thanks I fixed my issue.