PDA

View Full Version : Feed Games Autopost

gozames
08-17-2015, 12:59 PM
Hello, I have bought avarcade script and I don't understood how to setup feed setting so it can add games automatically, I'm interested in both version 6 and 5, I was using myarcadeplugin and there is option auto fetch and publish games, I need same here please tell me how to do this or if it needs addon which one ?

Thanks

ArcadeDoge
08-17-2015, 07:44 PM
I'm guessing you haven't bought the script yet, right?

Well, in version 6 you simply click on the "Game Feeds" in the admin panel, find the games you'd like to have on your website (you can mark multiple games at once), and then simply import them.

gozames
08-18-2015, 01:45 AM
I have long time ago, so there is no auto import by cron or something ?

gozames
08-18-2015, 01:48 AM
I want to setup my arcade to work automatically, how was working myarcadeplugin, I have both versions 5 and 6 but don't understood how to make auto post without any manual action

Thanks

ArcadeDoge
08-18-2015, 11:18 AM
I want to setup my arcade to work automatically, how was working myarcadeplugin, I have both versions 5 and 6 but don't understood how to make auto post without any manual action

Thanks
Andy might have to correct me on this one, but I don't think that's possible with AV Arcade.
You have to manually chose which games you want - but everything else is automated.

gozames
11-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Will this function ever available ?

retrosprite
11-02-2015, 02:55 AM
Do you really want this feature? I find that I have to edit descriptions and add tags to every game I import.

Andy
11-02-2015, 06:38 PM
I have always held off on the feature as I do think it does more harm than good due to the number of games that are very low quality. It's much better to hand-select quality games.