PDA

View Full Version : WSS Templates Where to find them?

n2rga
06-03-2013, 05:24 AM
I'm looking in to possibility of changing my stock template for a premium template and to my surprise there is only two in the forum. Anyone know of any Sites that sell WSS Templates?

mystical
06-03-2013, 01:22 PM
No there are not any premium templates anywhere else yet I am afraid. Just the two on here. :)

n2rga
06-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Hmmmmmm Time to dust off Fire Bug
thanks

Nolly
09-12-2013, 04:59 AM
Does nobody supply links to resources anymore??

Bad Wolf
09-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Does nobody supply links to resources anymore??

Nobody on this thread has supplied any information that would require one.

@OP there is currently only one person supplying WSS templates and you've already found him.

Nolly
09-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Nobody on this thread has supplied any information that would require one.
The title of this thread is "WSS Templates Where to find them?"

Therefor if you know where to find them please provide the link.

Bad Wolf
09-12-2013, 10:34 PM
The title of this thread is "WSS Templates Where to find them?"

Therefor if you know where to find them please provide the link.

Lol, I think were both barkin' up the same tree Nolly. That was kinda my point as well ;)

markos24ro
09-13-2013, 05:49 AM
I made myself a custom responsive template for my website www.winhdwallpapers.com starting form an existing template darkbrush from wich I used parts of css code and all php code and I integrated twitter bootstrap into template to make responsive my website. I still have some work to do, but it is almoast ready to go on any mobile device.

I recommend the use of twitter bootstrap 3.0, it is very intuitive and well documented and you can combine it with your custom css to obtain a magnific template.

The One
09-18-2013, 05:19 PM
I made myself a custom responsive template for my website www.winhdwallpapers.com starting form an existing template darkbrush from wich I used parts of css code and all php code and I integrated twitter bootstrap into template to make responsive my website. I still have some work to do, but it is almoast ready to go on any mobile device.

I recommend the use of twitter bootstrap 3.0, it is very intuitive and well documented and you can combine it with your custom css to obtain a magnific template.

Just to point out that the menu at the top covers the "HD Wallpapers Download Free HD desktop backgrounds" when the page loads in firefox.

markos24ro
09-23-2013, 07:16 PM
Just to point out that the menu at the top covers the "HD Wallpapers Download Free HD desktop backgrounds" when the page loads in firefox.

Thanks for warning, I changed now the theme with other that have infinit scroll on categories, please verify if there are errors in firefox or other browser.

The One
09-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Thanks for warning, I changed now the theme with other that have infinit scroll on categories, please verify if there are errors in firefox or other browser.

Infinite scroll works well on Firefox. Only thing I see that may be worth changing is having the wallpaper containers load exactly next to each other. ATM, as you know they load uneven but it just personal preference on my behalf.

markos24ro
09-24-2013, 05:01 AM
Infinite scroll works well on Firefox. Only thing I see that may be worth changing is having the wallpaper containers load exactly next to each other. ATM, as you know they load uneven but it just personal preference on my behalf.

Thanks a lot for check and info.

ashlee45
10-29-2013, 05:56 AM
I’m looking for a SharePoint template that will track vacations, illness, training, and so forth for my group. Can you point me to good places to mine

Warm up freezing feet with Primark’s Slipper bootie (http://www.primark-online.net/warm-freezing-feet-primarks-slipper-bootie/)