PDA

View Full Version : How to get Categories in Horizontal?

dittureddy
04-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Hi i want to use the categories in Horizontal format.Is it possible?

Thanking you.

The One
04-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Nobody will help at all if your license isn't linked to the forum.

dittureddy
04-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Is it possible to get the categories horizontal?

If it's possible,i will buy licensee now.

newron
04-09-2013, 02:22 PM
with avscript is everything possible dittureddy

wallpapersbook (http://wallpapersbook.net)

04-09-2013, 07:22 PM
lol anything is possible, im sure this is some kid using s NULL, buy a licence or no support for you

cheekugames
04-10-2013, 12:58 PM
@iMage @The One - thanks for your extremely helpful posts once again ....

Regards

The One
04-10-2013, 06:10 PM
My post is helpful it states link your license to receive support as we don't support nullers on this forum .

You seem to have below par comprehension and intelligence level? and lets hope you comprehend this next point, see that quiet mod I was working on Troll (woulda been free) I'm not bothering now even though its practically finished lmao and as for any help on this forum Lets see if anybody helps you at all. I'd be surprised. :)

Go troll elsewhere and I wouldn't help you now even if you paid me and that says a lot. I don't need to troll you back I only need not help you. Good luck modding your script. Have fun :)

cheekugames
04-10-2013, 06:55 PM
@The One - WOW you were making a free mod , so that's how you trap new license owners to give you more work , nice strategy man .... once again a very helpful post from you , i am sure learning fast from you how to get my post count high ...

Once again thanks for the imaginary free "mod" ...

Edit - On a side note is your favorite sentence - "No body will help you" :p

Regards

The One
04-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Once again thanks for the imaginary free "mod" ...

Regards

You're not even good at trolling lol

http://i47.tinypic.com/5njgg2.jpg

Oh and the game name above game is completely seperate too lol. Sorry not imaginary :P

Don't you feel like a proper lil tool now with your crappy effort at trolling :)

cheekugames
04-10-2013, 07:35 PM
@The One - so this is how easy it was to add unique titles for each game , this was not done for years in the name of the whole "Mods" business surrounding the script , i guess its people like you who are holding the script hostage to some very basic but important features .... any ways you just exposed you self by showing how even basic stuff is not there in the script, so likes of you can tell people like me, that how great you are and that we need to pay you for your greatness ...

Good work now take a look at my list an move to next point ...

The One
04-10-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm never held the script hostage and remember you said you were willing to pay and I went of and and made it with intention of being free << please read FREE!. Don't blame me that you're just a complete idiot with no manners etc just looking to troll. Only one person to blame and that's yourself :)

Enough talking to you. You're just not worth the time to bother with.

cheekugames
04-10-2013, 08:01 PM
@The One - I think i understand why i am the public enemy number one at this forum of people like you , i come to this forum and ask why some basic stuff is not there(i always was focused on script related stuff to make it even better, but you guys started getting personal) , why some important but very simple features missing and then people like you jump on me knowing very well including those features in script will kill off your business .... but that's not right is it ?

The One
04-10-2013, 08:03 PM
dittureddy when you buy the script I'll help you out but until then sorry can't.

Jayw
04-10-2013, 08:41 PM
The OP does not have a licensed hooked up to his account. The One said he will not provide support nor will anyone offer support to a suspected nulled script. The OP may have a licence, but we wont know that until they activate it to their account. You then come on here saying thank you for your helpful posts. There was no reason whatsoever for you to even state that in this topic. Therefore you made yourself look like the plank. Not only that you went and attempted to downgrade - word to use? the person that was going to help you (judging by what was said) for free even though the The One could of made some monies out of it.

So no, your not a number one enemy at all. The One has a high post rank because he has been here over 4 years and back in the day about 2010 this place use to be crowded with lots of people and there was actually a proper community, a lot better than there was now. You should know that though as you have been here since 2010.

I just don't understand why people like yourself have to disrespect people around here that are willing to help out, complain about prices etc. Think I finally found my reason to why I quit coding mods for AvScripts as there just isn't any reason anymore. You just don't get that feeling that you have helped anyone in my eyes.

04-10-2013, 09:06 PM
why is this cheekgames guy trolling around here? If you are just gonna post childish remarks against the script, and hte people that do help here such as The One (who is only a customer of the script with no affiliation to Andy or AV). Great way to get help if you ever need it douchebag.

@ thread op if you buy the script, and arent ignorant like cheekgames anyway, you will recieve great support from both Andy and the community here at AV

04-10-2013, 09:08 PM
@The One - I think i understand why i am the public enemy number one at this forum of people like you , i come to this forum and ask why some basic stuff is not there(i always was focused on script related stuff to make it even better, but you guys started getting personal) , why some important but very simple features missing and then people like you jump on me knowing very well including those features in script will kill off your business .... but that's not right is it ?

Also you didnt ask anything, you made some ridiculous list of reasons why you didnt like AV trying to hurt it, when most of what you are stating is simple edits to change

The One
04-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Why waste your time iMage. The best remedy for a person like this is if we just all just blatantly ignore them. Its more fun :)

04-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Ya thats true @ The One , i will be taking that route after this post now. Again thanks for everything you have done for the community

ecomeda
05-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Also you didnt ask anything

sasatechno
07-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Using a AVscript so everything is possible because that 's the paltform is best.

Spacey
10-20-2013, 05:26 PM
I would like to put categories in horizontal position also. Can anybody help with this?