PDA

View Full Version : AV Arcade 5.7.2 released

Andy
01-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Fixes and improvements in this version:

Fixed highscore pages not working for users who are not logged in
Updated Facebook connect
Made it so that if both ReCaptcha and Q&A Captcha are enabled, both have to be answered correctly
Fixed custom pages showing "Page Array" in their titles
Extra file upload security in the admin panel

Find it in the customer area as usual: http://www.avscripts.net/store/customers

Sett
01-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Thanks Andy.

Andy, for me to update my site I just simply copy these files?

UPGRADING FROM 5.7.1:

register.php

admin/index.php
admin/secure.php
admin/includes/upload_file.php

includes/avarcade.js
includes/base_facebook.php
includes/meta_data.php
includes/view_game/highscores.inc.php

Fabien777
01-04-2013, 02:27 AM
Я не понел где скачать, дайте точную ссылку :(

ironstealth
01-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Я не понел где скачать, дайте точную ссылку :(

В личном кабинете "Home My Packages " в строчке лицензии перейди по ссылке "View Details", а там уже вкладка "Downloads" и качай нужную версию

Fabien777
01-04-2013, 04:01 AM
ironstealth, Огромное спасибо :)

MagicTallGuy
01-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks Andy.

Andy, for me to update my site I just simply copy these files?

UPGRADING FROM 5.7.1:

register.php

admin/index.php
admin/secure.php
admin/includes/upload_file.php

includes/avarcade.js
includes/base_facebook.php
includes/meta_data.php
includes/view_game/highscores.inc.php

That is the way i updated, just upload the updated files and thats it, works fine for me.

WhyMe
01-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Thank you Andy :).

gamehost
01-05-2013, 03:18 PM
I still cannot find it in my customer area! what am i doing wrong?

Starnova
01-05-2013, 05:42 PM
I still cannot find it in my customer area! what am i doing wrong?

Hi gamehost hope this helps:
Go to this link that Andy posted: http://www.avscripts.net/store/customers log into your account:
Click the link:
My Packages
Then the link:
View Details
Then :
Downloads tab

Jayw
01-06-2013, 01:30 PM
If I install a fresh copy, I get the following: 'New password set: Please Log out and then login with your new password.' but you click logout, and it doesn't exist. The only way I can get past it is /login.php and do the login, but once you logout from there. You gain this message again? I've uploaded files and redone database 3 times.

edit: now got it working,cleared cache and cookies.

gamehost
01-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Hi gamehost hope this helps:
Go to this link that Andy posted: http://www.avscripts.net/store/customers log into your account:
Click the link:
My Packages
Then the link:
View Details
Then :
Downloads tab

Thank you for the help, now my license dont work and i cant get into the admin! Life Stinks:) lmbo

MagicTallGuy
01-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Register does not work if ReCaptcha is enabled, i had to disable ReCaptcha on my site to get register working.

nowares
01-08-2013, 04:35 PM
How are forum views calculated, Andy?
It all seemed to work fine on my local test server but the views don't appear to be updating now. I know AV Arcade inside out, but not the forums... yet :)

Andy
01-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Register does not work if ReCaptcha is enabled, i had to disable ReCaptcha on my site to get register working.

Will look into it

Andy
01-08-2013, 07:53 PM
How are forum views calculated, Andy?
It all seemed to work fine on my local test server but the views don't appear to be updating now. I know AV Arcade inside out, but not the forums... yet :)

Hey, nice to see you checking in!

The views for a topic are updated when a user clicks into a topic that has new posts they haven't read or a topic they haven't recently looked at. It also currently only counts if the user is looking at the last page, so that one is a bug.

nowares
01-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Hey, nice to see you checking in!

The views for a topic are updated when a user clicks into a topic that has new posts they haven't read or a topic they haven't recently looked at. It also currently only counts if the user is looking at the last page, so that one is a bug.

Cool, must be a user thing. I'll have to brush up on the new code... Been a bit busy with work and stuff, but got some spare time now :)

elitejafp
01-12-2013, 03:30 PM
I have the 5.7.1 which files should I replace?

Szise
01-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Check the zip archive, check these files updated files and release notes.

mikestar20
01-14-2013, 05:16 PM
What changes have been made for -
*Extra file upload security in the admin panel
?
Thanks

Andy
01-16-2013, 10:45 AM
The main one is admin/includes/file_upload.php. I've made it so you can't upload PHP files, as a security precaution in the unlikely case someone gets into your admin panel. At least this way they wont be able to upload files that can do damage to your site/server.

papap
01-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Ok good to update it

gamesfreak
02-10-2013, 12:42 AM

Hi Andy, I have same issue with this. Is there any update to fix this problem? Thanks

Andy
02-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Yes, you can use this updated register.php file, I need to do another tiny update just to fix this: http://drop.avscripts.net/8HSN

quickut
02-26-2013, 02:21 PM
after updation to 5.7.2, still facebook connect gives error "An error occurred. Please try again later." can you suggest the solution?

xtremeordeal
02-28-2013, 06:39 PM
Some reason I updated and Spill Games feed is not working. Anyone else having this problem?
I got this error..

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/29/7422729/html/admin/feeds/spil/download_spil_feed.php on line 22

Andy
02-28-2013, 09:38 PM
It's broken at the moment, will be updating soon.

proxitize
03-05-2013, 06:10 AM
Is the facebook connect fixed yet?

Andy
03-05-2013, 10:19 PM
You can fix facebook connect with this updated includes/footer_data.php file: http://drop.avscripts.net/tHxi

Ram
03-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Hey im having trouble with the facebook connect for the latest version. When sometimes when I log in it throws a blank page and says this

Could not get the Facebook session. Your server may not be able to connect to Facebook securely to retrieve the user information.

And then it doesnt display a new member on the members list and also log's me out of my own facebook :S, however sometimes It does let me connect through facebook displays the new member fine. When it comes to logging out it throws the same thing:

Could not get the Facebook session. Your server may not be able to connect to Facebook securely to retrieve the user information.

And it also logs you out of your own facebook account but strangely shows you still logged into the arcade website. It seems it was working better yesterday for some reason and today, it's all over the place, can't get it working properly. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also for the mochimedia games, how do we get the high scores from the game to show under the high scores on our website? I can't seem to figure that out :S.

Any help would be appreciated :) thanks!

Ram
03-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Hey im having trouble with the facebook connect for the latest version. When sometimes when I log in it throws a blank page and says this

And then it doesnt display a new member on the members list and also log's me out of my own facebook :S, however sometimes It does let me connect through facebook displays the new member fine. When it comes to logging out it throws the same thing:

And it also logs you out of your own facebook account but strangely shows you still logged into the arcade website. It seems it was working better yesterday for some reason and today, it's all over the place, can't get it working properly. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also for the mochimedia games, how do we get the high scores from the game to show under the high scores on our website? I can't seem to figure that out :S.

Any help would be appreciated :) thanks!

I uploaded a fix from what andy posted the other day by uploading a footerdata.php file. However what it's doing now is, If i am logged into facebook already before going on the website. The connect with facebook button automaticly shows logout. :S when i hit logout i get that error:

Then when I go back to the site, I am logged out of my own facebook account, however the facebook connect button now says connect with facebook and I have the enter my facebook details and connect like that. It sort of works however it's not really ideal, any idea how this can be fixed. Domain name: www.Rageaddict.com

EDIT: problem resolved, I had previously added it before and didn't remove the app from my FB account

egaage
03-10-2013, 12:12 AM
facebook connect and register is work... thanks

sisiman
03-11-2013, 05:16 AM
Thanks for this i am new license owner and i am glad to collaborate whit you in this project super nice script php god i like it.

chasepoore
03-13-2013, 01:03 AM
I am having the same FB connect error. What did you mean by "EDIT: problem resolved, I had previously added it before and didn't remove the app from my FB account"? can you elaborate?

Ram
03-13-2013, 02:27 PM
I am having the same FB connect error. What did you mean by "EDIT: problem resolved, I had previously added it before and didn't remove the app from my FB account"? can you elaborate?

On your facebook search at the top, type in the name of your website app and it should appear under the header App's, click on that. It will then bring up your app details. On the right hand site there will be a list of links one of them will be 'remove'. Click on that and it will remove the app from your account.

When you login your arcade website via your facebook account. it links the app page to your account. What I did was during testing I deleted my details which got registered through the facebook login on the av arcade admin end, but didn't remove the app from my facebook account which ended up showing some problems. So you have to also remove the app from your facebook account as well. Hope this helps!

netforall
01-13-2014, 10:23 PM
nice to see you checking in