Andy
11-25-2007, 06:48 PM
It's there now.

doomeyes
11-25-2007, 07:12 PM
Thank you! :)

Yuripro84
11-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Hey Andy, did you only modify some of the contents? If so, do you remember which ones? Because I spent all week making my site work, and a lot of it was modifying the contents :( If you don't remember, I can just run each file under a file comparing program. EDIT: Also, were there any security updates, or can I wait to upgrade?

GrAveTzT
11-25-2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah, that's my question also.

There's a lot of files there and I've modified everything, so are all of the files actually differant or did you change just some of them.

rjweb
11-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Thanks alot, glad some fixes are starting to appear!

Just dont change the template again :p

Yuripro84
11-26-2007, 11:52 PM
lol, why is that rj? You base all your templates off the default?

Anyways, yea, it is nice. I like some of the new features :D and the fixes, but they were minor, still great though. Thanks again Andy!

BTW, something that would be really cool is if you let us pick an option to let the users choose the template from a dropdown, which is stored in cookies or something (as to which one they want). Is that probable though?

zone01
11-27-2007, 10:26 AM
I have upgrade and after that downgraded. The comment feature doesnt work. After i delete the comment, the comment still apears in acp. And it will be nice to have an "edit comment" feature.

I dont like the way upgrades are working. I made some modifications on the sites, added some pages and after the upgrade i need to start again.

rjweb
11-27-2007, 06:18 PM
lol, why is that rj? You base all your templates off the default?

BTW, something that would be really cool is if you let us pick an option to let the users choose the template from a dropdown, which is stored in cookies or something (as to which one they want). Is that probable though?

Your right I base my stuff on default because I dont like messing with tables width etc and Im abit simple :confused: lol, but I will try to make my future templates more dynamic as I get better at designing!

The reason I dont want the template to change again is because when you convert old templates you have to do some coding and supply content.php, media.php etc and that wouldnt work with the idea above so it kinda restricts things alittle.
I wanted to make the mod your talking about above, but unfortunatly im not that good at coding yet but do think it is possible to do it!

Yuripro84
11-30-2007, 05:51 AM
lol, I know what you mean, the template files, as well as the media/content files are a pain to edit, especially if you use a template like me, and don't base it off of the original tables and all. Most of them use lists on the side rather than break tags, as well as using CSS and div tags instead of full html. It's still fun though! Then, in script-skins, I was forced to change some PHP, that was fun, I learned a little, it was all fun.

I think the only way to make a template changer anytime soon would be by either learning PHP, or using Javascript, which just changes the CSS folders (so they'd have to use the same template structure, just different css files).

Where's Andy? lol He needs a break anyways, he's been working hard it seems.

JamesMCP
01-05-2008, 11:37 PM
how many games does the script come with?

RockyB
01-06-2008, 04:20 PM
None, by default, but you can buy gamepacks from this site and there's a free pack with a hundred odd games in it floating around the forums.

billowsyan
05-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Thanks very much

but is empty