Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EpicGameAds Review [Outstanding]

License owner

Red face EpicGameAds Review [Outstanding]

Hello Everyone,

I thought after all this time being a member of EpicGameAds (EGA) that I would write a review about my time with them and what has happened. EGA opened in March 2011 if I recall correctly and at that point it was a little operation with some strong advertisers backing it up. Using only popunder Ads when they started out they have now expanded to include popular banner size ads such as 728x90 and 468x60.

Since there opening, I’m still using them a year later on some of my more popular arcade websites to bring in revenue. Traffic to one of my websites is mostly tier 1 and for a long time I struggled to find a company to give me a fair earnings and not knock off with my money or go bust and fail to pay me until I joined EGA. When EGA started their popunders the most you could get was a $5.00 CPM for the United States however now there is a CPM of $6 for not only the United States but also the United Kingdom as well as a $5 CPM for an additional 9 countries.

I’ve always received my payments on time and they’ve always listened to suggested I had to give them. The one or two times I needed to contact them for support it was fast and I can’t be happier with the response. As with every company though there has been some small downtime however as far as I’m aware everyone gets compensated based on the average they’ve earned recently, now who can complain about that?

Thank you for reading my review if you believe I have got something wrong that needs updating or feedback please let me know. If you’re new and considering to join up please use my referral link below:

http://www.epicgameads.com/yHGBECF21_publishers.html

PS: I thought i would update this post to prove some earnings! Thanks everyone.
    EpicGameAdsPay.jpg
    Click me above, I'm an image!

Thanks,
    Jesse
    Last edited by SlyJesse; 06-06-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Added Image

Nice review do you think they would be better than google adsense paywise?

License owner

Yes and no, It really depends on your traffic. Over all my arcades i use both but i'd suggest giving them a try out and see if they do for you.

License owner

I would have read your review, only if you did not give your affiliate link evereywhere.

Since one year, we had many many many reviews for Epicsgamesads ....

Yeah im thinking of giving epicgameads a go soon anyway!

License owner

Epic Game Ads are good. Cannot fault them.

License owner

Yes Epic Game Ads are good. And we must help the community by using referral links while signing up. When I signed up I also used a referral link(willingly and not unknowingly). Therefore I expect others to use my referral link as well... check my signature..

Cheers!
    High paying Banner Ads : epicgameads.com
    High paying popunder Ads : HERE
    cool games|fun games

Mike did you get your background advertisement from epicgameads too?

License owner

Hi Lee, The background advertisement was from CPMStar. I've removed it temporarily. How did it looked anyways?
    Last edited by mikestar20; 04-09-2012 at 04:36 PM.
    cool games|fun games

CPMStar cool i might try that one too when i get my site in order.Your background ad was something like dynasty saga or something along those lines it suited the site tho.

License owner

CPMStar has the best looking ads. Even I liked it on the background of my site. But am not earning anything from it. So can't go just by the looks of it considering that it had pretty high CTR.
    cool games|fun games

If it makes ya feel any better I clicked on the ad a few times by mistake lol

License owner

Never mind! Most of those CPMStar ads are CPA based and not CPC...
    cool games|fun games

Whats the difference they sound the same?

License owner

CPA is Cost Per Action. Will get paid if an action is performed...like Registration. CPC is Cost Per Click. Will get paid for every click. It looked the same for me as well, but just realized it recently. No worries
    cool games|fun games

Oh right know i get ya i thought action and click meant the same thing

License owner

Just though i would update everyone, Things are greater then ever! I've added an image to my main post to provide proof of earnings

Quote Originally Posted by SlyJesse View Post
    Just though i would update everyone, Things are greater then ever! I've added an image to my main post to provide proof of earnings
    Jesse you will get banned from google using them as a preroll

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Jesse you will get banned from google using them as a preroll
    Hi Badger,

If you're talking about ads before the game, You won't be banned from Google Adsense. The way AVArcade is set up it's finebecause it says its an ad and when your game starts which doesn't trick the user into clicking it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyJesse View Post
    Hi Badger,

If you're talking about ads before the game, You won't be banned from Google Adsense. The way AVArcade is set up it's finebecause it says its an ad and when your game starts which doesn't trick the user into clicking it.
    Risky territory, reading between the lines lol